MAXIFORCE CATALOG FOR John Deere ENGINE REPLACEMENT PARTS
|Go Back to Shopping Cart|
John Deere 3.179D
(1) Crankshaft (m) T23516 (36 mm / 1.37” Snout.) This engine may use TRE50979 (60 mm / 2.36” Snout) (m) R91834.
(2) Do not use with Housing (m) R54096, R70741, R74549. For Saran Repower Engines use TRE64354.
(3) Replace all R78558 Cap Screws with Flanged Head Cap Screw TR85363.
(4) Use on engines ESN 794193, after this ESN use TRE61767.
(5) (m) R73604.
(6) (m) R78286, (m) R70437, (m) R100812, (m) R127337, (m) R127918, (m) R55164.
(7) Check your application for proper usage.
(8) Camshaft has a 40 mm wide front bearing journal and made for a rear press in tachometer drive, it will replace early camshafts with narrower front bearing journal without any issue. Replaces camshafts marked T20015, T20016, R79643, R106957 and RE522311.