MAXIFORCE CATALOG FOR John Deere ENGINE REPLACEMENT PARTS
|Go Back to Shopping Cart|
John Deere 3029 2.9D/T Piston (m) RE520573
(1) Check application for proper capscrew
(2) Piston includes Pin and Retainers.
(3) Check for proper application.
(4) Machine Split Rod.
(5) Camshaft has a 40 mm wide front bearing journal and made for a rear press in tachometer drive, it will replace early camshafts with narrower front bearing journal without any issue. Replaces camshafts marked T20015, T20016, R79643, R106957 and RE522311.
(6) See the Water Pump Identification Chart to make sure these part numbers are correct. You will need the water pump casting number and will need to know if you have a stamped steel pulley or a cast iron pulley.